IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE _______________ JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
IN AND FOR ________COUNTY, FLORIDA CIVIL ACTION_________________________________________,
vs. ________________________________________ CASE NO: ______________________,
DEFENDANT _______________________ by and through his undersigned attorney and moves this Honorable Court for an Order compelling mediation of this foreclosure action as it relates to DEFENDANT’S primary residence/homestead and as grounds therefore states as follows:
1. The DEFENDANT is the borrowers/mortgagors in the above captioned case.
2. The subject real property secured by the mortgage in this case is the DEFENDANT’S primary residence and as such, DEFENDANT is highly motivated to resolve and address this issue.
3. The DEFENDANT has made good faith efforts to initiate direct contact with the PLAINTIFF in order to expedite this case and all such efforts have been made without prejudice to the PLAINTIFF, in an attempt to resolve the disputes arising out of the mortgage foreclosure, but DEFENDANT has received no satisfactory response from PLAINTIFF or no response at all.
4. DEFENDANT further represent to both this Court and opposing counsel that DEFENDANT is willing to engage in mediation to address the mortgage foreclosure action and resolve it on grounds which will be acceptable by PLAINTIFF and DEFENDANT which include, but may not be limited to the following:
5. The DEFENDANT believes that mediation will resolve the PLAINTIFF’S claims, the DEFENDANT’S defenses and further eliminate this case as a pending case on the Court Docket from a standpoint of further motion practice or hearings.
6. DEFENDANT represents to this Court that the DEFENDANT is not imposing this motion to delay or in any way prejudice the PLAINTIFF, but in fact a way to expedite this proceeding with a direct benefit to both the PLAINTIFF and DEFENDANT in this action, as well as to relieve the Court System of future judicial labor.
WHEREFORE DEFENDANT demands early mediation between the PLAINTIFF and DEFENDANT to resolve the existing dispute that exists in the case.
I HEREBY CERTIFY a true and correct copy of the foregoing was furnished via Facsimile ________________ and Regular U.S. Mail to ___________________ this ____ day of __________, 200__.
LAW OFFICE OF KEVIN F. JURSINSKI, P.A.
Kevin F. Jursinski is recognized by the objective rating services of Martindale Hubbell as one of Southwest Florida's premier attorneys. He has concentrated more than 35 years of practice in the area of real estate, business and construction law in Naples and Fort Myers.
Firm Partner, Kara Jursinski Murphy, focuses her area of practice on Real Estate Litigation, Business Litigation and Real Estate and Business Transactional Law. Kara has earned the highly-esteemed designation of Board Certified Specialist (B.C.S.) and Expert in Real Estate by the Florida Bar. This certification recognizes attorneys who have special knowledge, skills and proficiency in various areas of law, including Real Estate, and professionalism and ethics in practice...
Associate Attorney, Michelle “Micki” Hurvitz, practices in the areas of Real Estate Litigation and Business Litigation.
William Ryan Murphy focuses his practice in the areas of Real Estate, Business and Construction Law.
Attorney Justin Mooney concentrates his area of practice in Taxation and he handles a wide variety of Estate Planning and Probate related legal issues. In addition, Justin assists clients with civil taxation matters to include tax compliance for individuals, businesses and estates regarding federal and state tax issues as well as resolving legal issues with the Internal Revenue Service to include tax collection alternatives as well as international tax compliance with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
After attempting to handle my foreclosure case on my own for months, I found James McQuade. With a trial scheduled on Friday, I hired him on a Tuesday with about zero preparation time. My expectations were not high this late in the process. I was only hoping for the possibility of a postponed trial, and even that was slim less than a week out. Instead, the entire matter was resolved just two days later.- Vicki
This is my second time using law firm of Kevin Jursinski as a client in the past two years , first kevin and Lisa closed on a condo i purchased in march of 2013 and now again December 2015 on my estate home. This office is very professional ,timely and ,efficient,. They keep you in the loop with phone calls and text. I would highly recommend. great people- Gordon
This law firm is a super star. Aggressive but extremely professional. Excellent communicators. We were always part of the process and well informed. Their legal knowledge and experience provided us with total trust and confidence from the beginning. We could not have asked for a better legal team or successful outcome to our tenant dispute.- Phillip
If you're dealing with a hurricane-damaged home or apartment and you're a renter, you still have rights.
Florida law gives tenants the right to demand repairs from their landlords or to withhold rent payments if the landlord doesn't take any action...
It’s only a sliver of the 77-acre project, but the Lee County School District doesn’t own part of the land it
had planned for the Bonita Springs High School.
Superintendent Greg Adkins says the tenth of an acre parcel on Shangri-La was planned to be a turning lane into the school once it’s complete. But he says he’s hoping for a simple solution...
The hustle and bustle of Miami was just too much for Renate Manns and her family sometimes.
They wanted a place to escape.
"Our plan was to get something out here to be able to be coming out here every weekend," Manns said...
Important Notice and Disclosure. While we welcome inquiries about potential representation, please do not send any confidential information about any matter before we agree to represent you in that matter or we request information. Pursuant to Opinion 07-3, dated January 16, 2009, any information sent to us unilaterally may not be treated as confidential information and, depending on the circumstances, could be used against the person sending the information. Accordingly, before sending any confidential information to us, please contact us so that we may determine if we have any conflicts of interest and if we are otherwise able to represent you.