Your Source for Foreclosure and Short Sale Attorneys in Fort Myers and Naples, Florida
Are you in danger of foreclosure? We can help!
Foreclosure is the legal means by which a bank can repossess your home if you default on your mortgage. Instead of missing another payment, take action and contact an experienced foreclosure litigation attorney at The Law Office of Kevin F. Jursinski & Associates.
Foreclosure Related Articles
- Editorial: Homeowners in Agony - ACLU alleges 'rocket docket' denies due process
The News Press: April 23, 2011
- How to Stave Off the Commercial Crisis
Gulf Coast Business Review: April 1, 2010
- The Mortgage Foreclosure Crisis in Florida: A 21st Century Solution
Florida Bar Journal: June 1, 2010
What to expect in a foreclosure action
If you are behind on your mortgage payments, your lender sends you a demand letter before foreclosing on the mortgage. The demand letter states the date by which payment must be received to avoid foreclosure. The attorneys at the Law Office of Kevin F. Jursinski help you respond to a demand letter.
The foreclosure proceedings begin when your lender files a foreclosure complaint. The court proceedings result in a foreclosure judgment, and your house is sold. If you are served with a foreclosure complaint, speak with our foreclosure attorneys to avoid inadvertently waiving your rights or saying the wrong thing.
Help with changes in Florida foreclosure law
Due to the high number of foreclosures in Florida, some county courts have developed special foreclosure procedures and rules. Our firm understands these complex rules and helps our clients through these new procedures.
There also are some foreclosure procedures being proposed by the Florida Foreclosure Task Force. Instead of trying to navigate the complex foreclosure process on your own, put your trust in the capable hands of the experienced real estate lawyers at our firm.
Deeds in Reduction©/Modification in Lieu© programs
Attorney Kevin F. Jursinski has developed cutting edge alternatives to foreclosure for property owners facing crushing mortgage pressures.
Our “Deeds in Reduction©/Modification in Lieu©” programs help property owners get out of their financial predicament and assist homeowners and real estate investors address mortgage foreclosure issues. We also provide clients additional information in these areas:
- Anatomy of a Successful Short Sale Program
- Steps to Stop or Prevent Foreclosure
- Bankruptcy to Stop Foreclosure
- Guidelines to Proactively Address Foreclosure Issues
- Borrower’s Guide to the Mortgage Foreclosure Process in Florida
- The National Mortgage Settlement Act
- Understanding Loan Modifications
- Sample Motion to Compel Mediation – Homestead property
- Sample Motion to Compel Mediation – Non-Homestead property
- Res Gestae - The Lee County Bar Association
Contact the Law Office of Kevin F. Jursinski & Associates if you believe you are in danger of foreclosure. We defend against foreclosure actions.
Call 1-877-291-3926 about foreclosure litigation.